The following error usually makes an appearance when you are installing a particular program and simultaneously, a Corel software program is also operating. Office.com/setup This error can occur anytime, during the installation time of your operating system, during the shutting down process or the startup process. The error 641 will initially appear and eventually slam your entire window program. Whenever the program will be put to use, your computer will surely go through this error and an error will window will keep on getting displayed, making the whole task much more frustrating for an individual.
If you are currently facing this issue and you want to fix it as soon as possible, then follow this step guide immediately. Here, we provide you a few simple steps that can help you fix this issue as soon as possible.
- First of all, you are required to mend the Repair Registry Entries that are interlinked with the above-mentioned error and afterward, carry on the entire checkup of your system by having a malware scanning process.
- Remove all the junk files and folders from your system by deleting it completely using disk cleanup. Such files and folders can act as a source for the error to create a mess on your system.
- Now, you are required to upgrade your device drivers for a quick moderation.
- Further, use your Windows system restore to undo all the changed that were made previously by you.
- Now, the Roxio Creator NXT program which was interlinked with the error needs to be uninstalled. As soon as you have uninstalled it, wait for a few minutes and then reinstall it again.
- Make use of the Run Windows system file checker to conduct a scan again.
- All the updates of windows that are available must be installed and lastly, carry on the installation of windows again.
If you seriously want to condemn this error, make sure to follow all these steps in sequential order without missing any of these. The steps will surely provide you instant results but in case, they do not work in your case, then do not hesitate to ask for expert advice from www.office.com/setup. The experts there are trained to provide a solution to such issues and will respond even more quickly. You can type your issue in the description box and someone from the expert panel will soon reply to your query.